Sunday, November 05, 2006

Murphy Lives!

Was about to write a grumpy post on the demise of my beloved Murphy (my Zen Neeon mp3 player) which suddenly froze up as i was walking to school on Thursday. The screen was stuck on Death Cab for Cutie and it made this low humming noise. I couldn't bring myself to blame Creative, cuz I'd always been its staunch supporter -I refused to get an ipod for my 19th birthday- so I decided it was the cold weather. Cuz, you know, Murphy was, like, bred in Singapore and all, and was probably just... adapting to the weird temperature changes happening in Austin right now. Yeah.
Sure enough, I returned from the Renaissance Festival at Plantersville (more on that later) yesterday night to find Murphy ressurected and working perfectly again. Brrr. Stupid fall weather. Creative ROCKS, baby.

2 comments:

AntiDoTe said...

wow, u're creative fan! that's a brand I never buy, haha, heard enough of their poor Quality Control.

Won't buy iPod also, overpriced, haha, just a chinese or taiwanese brand for me will do :p

Oh ya, iRiver is not bad too! Dun misunderstand, their brand already have an "i" in front before iPod came out!

AntiDoTe said...

oh yay, ya iRiver is good, their earphone, quality of the player, their design... If I were to buy a high end music player (in fact I bought once before, but lost it =( ), it's definitely iRiver!