Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Blanket Thing

SPRRRING BRRREAK. Tomorrow I'm off to Houston, then New Orleans, hopefully with a bit of Biloxi or Baton Rouge thrown in for good measure. (Note to self: curb Asian tendency to say "New orLEENS" and replace with "New ORlins" or even better, "Noo AWlins.") Can't wait for some good live music and Louisiana Creole cuisine... crawfish, jambalaya, gumbo and beignets. We're staying at a charming B&B in the heart of the French Quarter, the oldest and most famous neighborhood in the city. I just burned our road trip mix CD and am now doing last-minute packing. I'm not bringing my Mac, so I'll be happily "disconnected" for the week. Updates when I get back. 

Speaking of disconnection, here are two of my favorite movie scenes, from the hilarious I Heart Huckabees:
This is for Beth:

and this is for Munyuk:

No comments: